I am not dependent on Siddharth: Deepika

I am not dependent on Siddharth: Deepika Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: Deepika Padukone is a woman of today and loves her independence a lot. So much so that she doesn’t depend on boyfriend, Siddharth Mallya for anything.


At a recent press conference on being asked about her character in ‘Desi Boyz’, Deepika said, "I am an independent girl in real life. I am not dependent on my boyfriend financially unlike my character in Desi Boyz."

There were rumours that Deepika’s pad in Prabhadevi, Mumbai was a gift from beau Sid. The flat which cost a whopping 16 crores was actually bought by the actress herself and not by her boyfriend.

Deepika can surely serve as an idol for lot of girls out there who want to live an independent life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free SEO Tools

Submit ExpressSEO Services & Tools
Blogarama - The Blog Directory host gator coupons Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Website Thumbnail Provider