Emraan Hashmi: I am a very selfish actor

Known as a serial kisser of Bollywood, Emraan Hashmi calls himself a 'selfish actor' as he likes to play only protagonist of his films. This made the actor skeptical about signing THE DIRTY PICTURE as it is being touted out-n-out Vidya Balan film.

Emraan confesses, "Yes it's true the thought of me not being a protagonist and Vidya getting maximum footage did cross my mind while signing the film because generally I like playing the protagonist. Because I am very selfish actor and I don't like sharing my screen space with anyone."



download THE DIRTY PICTURE wallpaper



So what really transpired and made the actor ultimately take up the project?

"But then I thought come 2nd December and when the film releases people would be watching it and I'll regret that I wasn't a part of such a great film. Even though it wasn't a role as big as MURDER 2 or JANNAT or RAAZ, I want to be part of this film because I kind of like its space, muje iski duniya pasand hai. I wanted to be part of this film and that's why I did for all those selfish reasons," reveals Emraan candidly.

Also starring Naseeruddin Shah and Tusshar Kapoor, THE DIRTY PICTURE is due for release on 2nd December, which coincidently is the birthday of Silk Smitha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free SEO Tools

Submit ExpressSEO Services & Tools
Blogarama - The Blog Directory host gator coupons Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Website Thumbnail Provider